Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Photography Challenge: BLUE

Envision a close up of a beautiful, crackled and peeling blue car or swing set.  Last night I said to myself, "You will search for these things."

Then I woke up (after my husband kept me up all night complaining...baby) and my body said to me, "You will stay right where you are."

So, you work with what you've got.




And what I've got is the final piece to one of my favorite series.  Let's hear it for the Hunger Games!

Hurrah!
Hurrah!


Jack and I went to B&N the night it came out and bought their very last copy.  No lie.  Their VERY last.  (On sale...only $14 and some change for hardback).  I stayed up until 6:30 am, just to find out if Katniss chooses Peeta or Gale.  

But I'm not telling!


If you've read it and want to join in on an interesting discussion, go here.

2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

I like your blue better than mine, but whatever. LOL! I'll post it a little later.

Kerri Marie said...

LOVE IT!!! I'm reading it right now! well actually typing right now but was reading till my kids started screaming. Darn kids! =)