Saturday, September 18, 2010

Odds and end and other such stuff

I woke up this morning in the mood to write.

And I have a blog.

So if you aren't in the mood to read, just keep moving on...

Last week Jack gave two massages.  And he was so happy.  I wish we could get a legitimate massage business going.  All in good time, all in good time.

As for me, I would also like to get a legit photography business going.  BUT, I have decided I want to wait awhile (like perhaps a year or so) before I try.  I would rather practice and then be able to offer something really good.  Ya know?  So that $20 a session thing is out.

IF YOU WANT ME TO PRACTICE ON YOUR FAMILY, JUST HOLLAR!

Jack and I have a plan.  He is going to start school in January and in a couple years have his nursing license.  We hope.  :)  hahah...

There is definitely a lack of spirituality in my life.   In fact, I feel quite inactive on the inside and I do believe I am in my ward, but not of my ward.  I had a good chat with the Man Upstairs about this and we've come up with some solutions to my (rather large) problem.  Now, to be able to implement those changes.  Hmm...

On that same subject (kinda), have you seen the new LDS website?  It's www.new.lds.org.  It's AMAZING!  I think I'm in love.

Okay, I don't feel like writing anymore.  Sooo... see ya!

Catch me later today for the last installment of this week's photography challenges: SPIRIT!

(ironic? hahah)

No comments: