Darrell came to visit me this weekend!!! Hurrah! Really, he was up here for a choir thing, but whatever. He really came to visit me. ;)
ANYWAY, it is SO MUCH FUN having family visit. I really miss being around them. Like alot.
Here was basically our itinerary while Darrell was here:
Eat
Sleep
Talk and laugh
Nap
Talk and laugh
Eat
Talk and laugh
Nap
Talk and laugh
Sleep.
Throw some Balloon Races, Netflix stand-up comedy, and YouTube in there and we are good to go!
Darrell was so fun to watch play with our pups. They LOVED him. Mainly because he gave them tons of attention AND he let them lick him. That was like heaven for Miss Jonesie.
This morning we went to Dawn Patrol at the balloon races. Early. Like, 4:30 am early. Gail told me I better take gorgeous pictures. I failed, to say the least. Next year I'll have way more experience and I can do a better job. :)
BUT... I took pics to remember anyway. It had been a looong time since I had gone.
By the way... dawn?? It's amazing. It was beautiful. I wish I could muster up enough strength to see it more often!
Darrell took the following with my camera, from the car on the way home from breakfast. (Following breakfast/talking and eating came our nap... See itinerary above.)
We did have more plans to do cool stuff like visit Tahoe, but the eating, talking and laughing wore us out!
Thanks Darrell for coming if you read this! And for spoiling us!!!! It was so fun to have you here!

2 comments:
LOL! That's my kind of itinerary! Wish I could've joined you guys. That would've been sooooo fun! Jealous, needless to say. This was a FUNNY post. Only because I know how true your itinerary really was.
Be-you-T-Full! Thanks for this pics! I was anticipating LOL. Darrell still has his little boy face :) shhhh don't tell him I said that ;)
Post a Comment