Remember these:
They were taken by the fabulous Marielle Hayes of Marielle Hayes Photography.
And now she is offering you and me (and all other people able to travel to Reno) the beauty of her knowledge.
October 5th, 7th, and 9th, Marielle is offering photography workshops for those like me who want to learn more and more about photography. There's a basic class, a photoshop class, and an all-inclusive class with a photoshoot at the end. Let me tell you, after having known Marielle and her creative ways for a long time now, that photoshoot is going to be the bomb diggity. Yes, I said it.
To learn more about her courses, along with prices and specifics, visit Marielle Hayes Photography. (In other words, click on that link and it will take you straight to the post.)



2 comments:
such a beautiful bride! Sorry I missed the whole dang thing :(
I so wish I could do it! I would love to travel up there and hang out with you and perfect our photography skills. LOL
Post a Comment