Sunday, September 26, 2010

HEY! YOU!!

Yes, you.

My blog stalkers.

I know you're there, even if I can't see you.

Why don't you come out and publicly follow my blog.  It'll make you feel better.

It'll make ME feel better.  I feel so uneasy about having 11 followers.  I need one more to make it a nice, even 12.

Just do it.


AAAAaaaand to everyone else:

You know how I said I would post this week's challenges yesterday?

I lied.

Surprise, surprise.

But I still have one left, so I can't very well post all the other ones yet.  Right?

Tomorrow.  Promise.


BLOG STALKERS, UNITE!

(was that weird?)

Off to bed.

3 comments:

Mitchell Madness...or lack there of :) said...

My bad...I thought I already followed your blog! Well there you go, 12! :)

DANIELLE said...

Aw snap, Lucy. You're the best!! :)

Gail said...

oh no! now you have an uneven number again! hahaha what to do?