Saturday, September 18, 2010

Battle of the Blue (and red...)

I KNOW that D'On will be doing a UNLV Spirit post.

But we all know UNR is better.

Of course.

Challenge: Spirit





It's not so much that these depict SPIRIT... but walking around the stadium made me feel all nostalgic for my alma mater.

So I say: GO WOLFPACK!!!

And guess what??  I will be in Vegas for the UNLV vs UNR game.

And I will be coming home with a cannon.

Oh yes siree.  :)

'Cause I bleed blue.

3 comments:

D'On Marx said...

I love the UNR symbol. That's awesome! Great job with Spirit.

Amie Jo said...

Love this one. I may live near vegas but I also am a UNR fan. The only valentines day gift my hub has EVER given me was a UNR license plate holder for my truck when it was new. BTW this is Kerri's SIL. She sent me here since you are going to be taking all the family photos. I like your pics so far.
See you soon.
A

Gail said...

GO WOLF PACK!
Love your blue :)