Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photography Challenge: Street

D'On and I are making up our own photography challenges and today's challenge is "street".

I think mine qualifies more as "road" but whatever.  I have to say I'm not all together thrilled about these -- I wanted to go to Loyalton, with its bounteous gorgeous streets.  But Jack and I are not feeling well, so we stuck close to home.

And here are my pictures:






 Not that exciting, so I reserve the right to redo this challenge at a later date, when we're not sick and can plop on the ground without wanting to die.

Thank you.

2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

What a great location. I would qualify it for a street. :) We can redo whatever challenge you want, but let's get through the list first. LOL! Oh and Reno is WAY more bounteous than Vegas. You're lucky that you have more of a "back-drop" to play with.

Gail said...

I love the first one! We do have beautiful back drop :)