Friday, September 17, 2010

Week 3 Photography Challenges

Oh.  Hello.

I'm not quite done with this week's challenges, but I would like to post what I've got.  I have one left for this week.

Be sure to check out my sister's photos from this week!  Click here to visit her blog.


Less is More



Learning (which, I had a fantastic shoot planned, but it didn't work today...so expect something AWESOME next week!  I'm excited for it!  The following is not so awesome... BUT, it is what it is.)






Nature B&W







Tell Me A Story  (This one is my favorite.  I think I'll put up more about this in a separate post.)







I love doing this!  It's so much fun and it is seriously all I think about anymore!

Anyone in the Reno want a FREE photo session so I can practice more??  If so, leave a message.  (But, please remember, only patient people need inquire!  haha)

2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Those are so CUTE! I love the tell me a story. My really suck this week. LOL! And the B&W Nature is eye catching. Love them all. Great job!

Amie Jo said...

You know, I have a friend with a family in Reno...well, technically I have a few of those...I am going to send her here and hopefully she will call you. I think she would like you to practice on her fam too.