Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HOLY WOW look at that sky!

I dragged gently invited Jack to go out to do one of the challenges with me yesterday.  I was getting frustrated because I didn't think I could get exposures right and I couldn't see very well... Pretty much, I thought it was a disaster.


I won't share THE challenge pictures yet, but I want to post the others we shot.  HOLY COW!   I was so wrong about how they turned out.  I swear I didn't do anything to the sky.  I bumped up the shadows in Picasa, and sharpened in Photoshop... and that's all.  (That's all I really know how to do..haha)


They may not be technically correct, but I LOOVE them!



Check out my HOTTIE!  woot, woot!


I made the collage in Picasa and it always cuts off parts of the pictures.  I don't know how to fix it, but only a couple had the integrity of the picture destroyed.   (harsh words...)  Here are those couple in full:






These next two are my faaaaavorites!




Thanks for looking!! :)

2 comments:

Gail said...

Great pictures! I love the way a man makes a guitar look :)

D'On Marx said...

Those are FABULOUS! I can't take pictures with you anymore. Yours make mine look like crap. LOL! j/k These are so, so good. I can't believe. Good eye.