Friday, September 24, 2010

Today is a good day

Here are the reasons why:

1.  I got another job interview!  It's at UNR in a temporary position. Hey, temporary is still good.  I do temporary.  Actually, pretty much every job I've had the past many years has been temporary.  It works for me.

2.  I ate these for breakfast:


3.  I was awake early enough to make breakfast!

4.  I found like 5 ants in my house, and rather than freak out, I simply sprayed them heavily with ant poison. TAKE THAT ANTS!  HA!

5.  I'm editing a shoot I did with my old roommate yesterday.  I've read that you can pretty much figure that the first ten pictures you take on a photo shoot will be crap.  I agree.  But, once we both got our groove on... well, let's just say I will have a HARD time picking my favorites when I post them later.  You can basically expect a huge post and picture overload.  I can do that.  I'm not legit, yet.  ahaha

 P.S.  Melissa is weird and very fun.  :)


6.  I'm married to a VERY hunky man.  Seriously.  Check him out, but keep in mind that he is taken.

 C'MON!  Those ARMS!!  Yummy.


Today is a good day.

2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Awesome Danielle. Can't wait to see those pictures. The crepes look delicious. It's making my mouth water. Yum.

D'On Marx said...

OH! And congrats on the interview. We're praying for you. :)