Saturday, September 25, 2010

It is Saturday

and I have no clever title.  In fact, I could probably nap some more.  But that is neither here nor there.

I whittled my FAVORITE shots of Melissa down to 25 -- no small feat!  I want to post them all.

If it makes you feel better, I just whittled them down some more and I can't bring myself to NOT show you all of them.  Hold on to your hats for picture overload!!!  :)

These were taken here in downtown Reno.


I love Reno.


And now, featuring Melissa...




She's gorgeous, but a bit weird, too.  Just how I like 'em!  :)










Featuring Melissa and the gigantic oak leaf.  :)

Melissa, the Alleyway Avenger! ahahah



This last picture totally cracks me up!!!

And special thanks goes to the bag-holding, prop-wearing, nap-taking man that is my husband!  Thanks for hanging out.



See what I get for my thanks??  Geez.


Later tonight I will be posting my weekly challenges!  Don't pee your pants in anticipation!!!

2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Great pictures Danielle! (you punk) lol Love your stinkin' guts.

Gail said...

These are so freken amazing!