Friday, September 3, 2010

Doodads and a Photography Challenge: Landscapes

It is 1:30 in the morning.  I took drugs (the legal kind) that SHOULD have knocked me out.  But, I was able to finish my book.  Then my mind started going....oh the lists!  Keep in mind, I will type these lists all out.  Then delete them.  All in hopes that I can push "publish" and go sanely to bed.  After all, I want to go back out to Loyalton for the sunrise in five more hours...


OKAY, pictures.












Then there's this one, which frankly, totally describes the way I feel about my life right now:



I hope you all see this at some normal hour of the day, after a long and restful sleep.


P.S.  Cows kill me.  They seriously crack me up.  EVERY single one, it seemed, turned and looked right at me.  Funny.

P.S. #2 - I had a good time taking pics in Loyalton today and I care to share them.  I will post them either tomorrow or Saturday.  We shall see.

5 comments:

D'On Marx said...

I love the cow field. That ones awesome! See you did more with landscape. I didn't seem to have much time. This weekend is going to be HARD with challenges. We're going camping. Too bad landscape wasn't today. hahaha That would've be fun. We'll see how it goes. I've been writing notes of what I want to do with each one. I think it'll help. You're doing fabulous with your pictures.

Gail said...

OMG! woman! these are awesome! you should put some in the Reno Fair next time it comes around! really! seriously!

DANIELLE said...

But these aren't from Reno! haha :D

Kerri Marie said...

Do you think they are wild?! LOL

Good Times!

I love the Barbed wire one!!! Beautiful. And I might join for a few challenges just for the heck of it. =)

DANIELLE said...

HAHAHA.. I forgot about that!!! You crack me up, Kerri!

I'm glad you like the barbed wire one. I think I have a thing for barbed wire.

You should join the challenges. Everyone should.