Monday, September 13, 2010

Photography Challenges

**Edited:  Be sure to check out my sister, D'On's work as well.  She's amazing.  Go here to see her interpretations of these same challenges!

Here's my catch-up post!  Are you ready??  :)


SHOES











B&W - 10 MINUTES FROM HOME  (you'll see a definite theme today...haha)










NUMBERS  (this one did not thrill me one bit, by the way.)








AAAAND....

FILM NOIR










The definite hardest for me was film noir... but numbers and the 10 minutes from home thing definitely lacked creativity from me.  I wasn't feelin' it.  But, they were fun anyway, and I like the way they all turned out.

Thanks for looking!!

On to this week's challenges...

4 comments:

D'On Marx said...

I love the shoes!! Where did you get those? I can't decide which one I like best. They're all really great. Jack totally has the look and the props for film noir. hahaha Those were perfect. I think the sudoku number one was pretty capturing. Thanks for sharing.

DANIELLE said...

Don't you love those shoes!! I can't wear them because they make me too tall. I got them at... Dillards, I think. LOoooong time ago.

Gail said...

You can wear those? Great pics! Love the film noir one. Got a real model? that must have cost some $$ ;) he's such a sport.

Lynsey @ Run Love said...

Cute Shoes!