Sunday, September 19, 2010

The first day of the week...

There's something about blogging -- sending your thoughts into the great big wide world -- that is healthy, I think.  Well, writing is healthy.

But the thing about blogging is you are truly sending your thoughts into the great big wide world.

I think I forget that sometimes.  Sometimes I just want to write, because it feels good.

And sometimes I think I WANT to forget.  I want to be able to write what I want and hopefully my thoughts will fall into the hands of the right people.

But today.  Today I am struggling with the decision to let my thoughts fly or to harness them.  It feels like I've been harnessing them for so long, though.

I will say this:  I miss worship.

Every other thought I have will just have to fill in the spaces around that one sentence.  I will keep harnessing.

Sunday.

It used to be my favorite day of the week.

1 comment:

D'On Marx said...

I know how you feel. I've been trying to think of things to blog about and sometimes it just doesn't come to me. I feel like there's something missing that I'm not getting, so then I'm not writing. I don't feel witty enough. hahaha

You're encouraging me to find more things to blog about.