Isn't there a vitamin you can take that will increase your memory? I have somewhere misplaced my Microsoft XP and Office cds, which is very very frustrating to me. I just bought today a program that will allow me to use my Mac and Windows at the same time. Ingenious, right? I don't have to convert all my Word documents. I can use my Mac for family history. It's perfect. Except, I need XP and Microsoft office. And I can't find them. Maybe I threw them away (dumb). Maybe I let someone borrow them (if so, please come forward!) Maybe I hid them somewhere, knowing that I would need them someday and desiring to inflict self-injuries (sick humor?) At any rate, they are gone. Mom has this strong faith that because I've prayed for help, I will have an AHA moment. My faith isn't nearly so strong. They're gone...gone... moan, moan, etc.
Okay, I'm done. :)
1 comment:
POOR POOR Danielle. =*( I shed a tear for you misery. =)
Post a Comment