Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Meager Birthday Memoribilia

I thought, after I posted the last blog, that I should have posted the reasons why my life is so good.  But, I decided that that would take up a lot of virtual space.  :)  I'll just leave it at this:  My life is so good.

Thanks to my fabulous sister, I did remember that I have SOME pictures to remember my birthday.  I have decided to include them.  I have an excellent video of my cousin shakin' her groove thing during Dance Dance Revolution, but it's having troubles downloading.  I tell you what, get a few women away from their husbands and kids, and they go WILD!  I was the only single one in the group and I was definitely the tamest.  Between the loud conversations, the insane laughing, and the late night full of groovin' with what the good Lord gave us, I have to say that this world is probably safer with moms tucked nicely away in their houses with their children.  ;)  

This is Dakota, Destiny and me after swimming and eating delicious ribs.

Derek (my brother), the kids and me before I headed home for some very much needed sleep.

The whole day was just fabulous.  The night with the girls was so fun, the date with Jeremy was great, and the evening spent with Derek's family, Dennis (another bro), and my parents topped off the day brilliantly.  Those kids are sooo cute (and really smart, too!)  I'm going to brag now:  Destiny isn't even in preschool yet and she can read.  And Dakota can dribble a basketball!  Isn't that incredible??  I'm so super impressed.  Anyway, I do have such a great life!

1 comment:

D'On Marx said...

That was such a fun night! I think we all lost a few (hundred) calories from laughing and dancing all night. We definitely need to do it again before you leave.