WARNING: I left my journal at home by accident and this is all I have to record memories, feelings, etc...sooo...these could get long. :D
Overall the trip has been good. It's been interesting to see how all these insane personalities are meshing. Considering we've split up these first couple days, it's worked out great! :) Take today: Dad and Dustin got to go to a Red Sox game today in Boston (sooo jealous!). Uncle Kenny spent the day in Plymouth with his daughter Carla (though he is not quite confessing that he went to Plymouth without us). Mom and I went to church in Cape Cod and I got to hug all the men and hold all the babies. (There's where my missionary ways go out the door.) We went and visited some other people I knew and loved on the mission. During our visits I found out that a woman I called "grandma" is dying. I went up in her room and sat by her side as she reached out for loved ones on the other side. It was very sacred. (So I probably shouldn't write it on a blog, but I left my journal at home. Gr.)
Tomorrow is our first time all together to tour around. 5 people with no clue. Okay, well, on parts of Cape Cod I have a clue, considering I lived here for 9 months. But who listens to the white girl? ;) hehe. Well, if all else fails, I have my Ipod and my Anne of Green Gables book. *sigh* Wish me luck!!!
3 comments:
LOL you are too funny. I'm gald you are having fun so far. =) And you could always wright a post and just not post it and copy it to your journal later. =)
I'm glad you guys are having so much fun! Hope the weather is nice and not too cold!
When do we get part 2?
Post a Comment