I LOVE
!!!
!!!
My other confession: I probably wouldn't remember it was on if it weren't for my parents coming in my room saying, "Hey, that singing show is on." Admittedly, I'm not a die-hard fan, but I did download some Idol songs from those Davids. Does that count for any sort of Idol nerdiness??
Speaking of those Davids, they were my favorite.
Every week (or almost every week?) I'd listen to Archuleta sing and think, "Oh his voice is so smooth! I love it! He should win!" Then Cook would come on with his rough, sexy voice and I'd think, "Oh man! That's what I'm talking about!" THEN they both made it to the two finalists and trying to determine who to vote for was quite taxing on my mind.
Every week (or almost every week?) I'd listen to Archuleta sing and think, "Oh his voice is so smooth! I love it! He should win!" Then Cook would come on with his rough, sexy voice and I'd think, "Oh man! That's what I'm talking about!" THEN they both made it to the two finalists and trying to determine who to vote for was quite taxing on my mind.
One plays guitar, which is totally hot, by the way. The other is just so cute and I'm sure can sing a mean sacrament hymn. The verdict was to vote for neither (mostly because I've never voted before, so why should I now?).
And, to my delight, David won. ;) I really didn't care who won. I liked 'em both and hurrah to their careers. They'll both do great with whatever. Besides, while watching Idol is fun, it's not something I want to take over my life.
What I do want to take over are those promised THUNDERSTORMS here in Vegas!!!
Let's see what Simon thinks if it doesn't rain here tomorrow:

My feelings exactly.
1 comment:
LOL! I agree with Simon on that one too. I was actually a little disappointed that it wasn't Archuletta that one. But that's ok because he was runner up!! LOVED last nights show. Tonight 'So You Think You Can Dance' here I come.
Post a Comment