Monday, May 12, 2008

Random bits of my thoughts

Thought #1:  I don't know if I really believe that that woman on tv can really remember every detail of her life.  How is anyone going to know if she's telling the truth?  I could give details from when I'm 6, but that doesn't mean that I'm telling the truth.  I don't quite trust her.

Thought #2:  Life on hold seems like no life at all.

Thought #3:  Although things can make sense, that doesn't mean I don't sometimes think, "What if?"  It was a battle, I lost.  I knew from the beginning I would lose, but I kept fighting.  So I sit here, in the rubble of my mind and plans, knowing that I knew.  I know.  But today knowledge is not comforting.  It's poison and I am struggling for breath.  Again.

Thought #4:  I heard on a movie last night, "There are many paths to happiness, so just choose one, okay?"  Okay!  Geez!

Thought #5:  Is dating really worth it??

Thought #6:  Kerri and D'On are the only ones who will really read this.  HI GUYS!!!

Thought #7:  I still feel a little guilty saying slang words like "guys", staying out past 6 pm on vacations, and sleeping in late.  But that's not such a bad thing.

Thought #8:  I am determined to clean out my mom's fridge and cupboards.  There needs to be some order in my life, and I'm going to take it out on the kitchen.

Thought #9:  I selfishly wish Cory were here with me.

Thought #10 - my last thought...for now:  I don't know if I would ever think of poking a shark in the eye if it was trying to eat me.  But, then again, I was never a big swimmer.

3 comments:

D'On Marx said...

LOL...HI DANIELLE!!

Kerri Marie said...

Hi back!!! And what girl on TV ? You are so incerdilbly random and yes I know that that is the title of your post but Holy cow! =)

Have you ever watched a work out video and ate a candy bar ate the same time. =) Talk about guilt. =)
That's my random thought for the day. =)

DANIELLE said...

Oh Kerri! You made me laugh sooo hard when I read your comment! lol! Can't say that I have.