Saturday, May 17, 2008

BIRTHDAY!

I must say, I love my birthday!  A day to celebrate me...c'mon!  Does it get better than that??  

I really had a great day thanks to my family and friends.  I went to a girls night out last night, and I feel that's when my celebration really started...(I honestly believe in birthday weeks).  I only got a few hours sleep, though, which might explain the choppiness and rather boring nature of my writing right now.  But as I know I won't write in my journal tonight, I figured I'd better put something down.  :)

I went on a date this morning (I KNOW!) and it was fabulous!  Remember the cute Apple friend from my very first posting on this blog??  Oh yeah!!  :)  We went to the movies and then to ice cream (my FAVORITE).  I had a great time and (almost) curse my short time left in Vegas.  My parents and I went over to my brother, Derek's house for swimming and ribs.  It's been a looooong time since I've been swimming.  It was fun to play with my fish-like niece, Destiny.  She is a great swimmer.  I also enjoyed my charming little nephew, Dakota.  Oh, he is a little flirt!  My other brother, Dennis, also came and we all had a real fine time.

And in all the greatness of this, my birthday, I forgot to take pictures!  RATS!  :) 

(And my age...we might just leave that a secret for now)

3 comments:

D'On Marx said...

What about the videos from the girls night out the night before?? There's some kind of documentation! That was so fun!

DANIELLE said...

You're genius. I swear my memory...

Kerri Marie said...

I don't know if the public would appreciate those! ;P Happy Birthday Again! YEp you are officially old. =)