I love Laura! She really has been my very best friend for a long, long time. And her being the girly girl she is, she suggested we go get our feet pretty. She scheduled an appointment for Friday, the day after my hike at the Grand Canyon. That was PERFECT because I figured my feet would be sore and ugly after the hike. (I was right!)
Becca, her sister, came with us. I, of course, had the only man in the place working on my feet. I have a thing about people touching my feet, so to have someone massage them, let alone a strange guy... needless to say I felt a little awkward. He was fast, but good, so it's alright. My feet have never looked so good!
Yeah. Pedicures. They are definitely something I would do again. (Except, I think I'd rather have a woman...)
After having our feet done, we went to Costco for some lunch and chatted about So You Think You Can Dance - our FAVORITE tv show. I love these girls!
Brown flip flops: Danielle
Yellow flip flops: Laura
Red flip flops: Becca
No comments:
Post a Comment