We had so much fun the first time that we decided to do it again. Friday night, after my pedicure, we went out to the Cheesecake Factory. Charmae and Cami even came with. (I do have a picture of Missy...it's just that I think everyone in the world is trying to download their pictures into blogger right now, so it's taking FOREVER! Sorry Missy! But I am glad you came!)
D'On and I ended the night by shooting off some fireworks. I'm not sure if the smoke will ever settle from those suckers.
D'On and Kerri
Charmae and Cami
Funny--we ran into Jenn, an old friend from Reno. It was her birthday and she and Kerri hadn't seen each other for two years! I knew Reno was small, but I didn't know Vegas was, too!
1 comment:
So much fun! I'm not sure I'm a fan of those kind of fireworks but up till then it was a great night! YOu have to send me copies of your pics. =)
Post a Comment