Here are pictures from my new place. I spent all of today cleaning and organizing. I think I can now declare that I have moved in. And it doesn't smell bad anymore! VICTORY!
My sink, with my clever My bench that I'm very happy about.
window picture so it looks
like I have a window.
Another shot of the room There's my small bathroom
This is another closet The stairs leading upstairs and out
(I have tons of storage space)
My fridge and shelf My dish shelf. I think I'm most proud of this.
Another angle of the shelf. My countertop with shelf.
Upstairs is pretty cute, too, but I don't feel like taking pictures of it. Anyway, I'm happy with my little space and I really like my roommates. It's in a great location, so I can walk to school, church, Institute and two parks! SWEET! I'm pretty content.
2 comments:
Looks like your all settled. =) I'm glad you like your place. Your clever mirror illiusion is GREAT!!! I didn't know it wasn't awindow till you said something. Just one question where am I gonna stay when me and Chloe come to visit?! =P
Looks very cozy! How are things going up there?
Post a Comment