Saturday, June 21, 2008

FEARLESS

You know, I was thinking (like always...) and I figured if I weren't afraid there would be so many things I would do, and probably be really good.  My list:

  • Dance really good (I know this white girl can't be THAT bad...)
  • Cook delicious meals
  • Sing in front of people
  • WRITE that bestseller (I'm totally inspired by Stephenie Meyer.  Totally.)
  • Run like I want to run
  • Act.  Yeah, weird, huh?
  • Learn guitar
  • Become fluent in Spanish
  • Be SUPER popular (because I'm so cool anyway, people just don't know.)
  • Get a boyfriend  :)  (but not someone permanently in Reno...Kerri.)
At least I can say I'm working on this fear of mine.  I mean, I did serve a mission, go to Europe for two weeks, visiting San Fran BY MYSELF and took my niece hiking in the Grand Canyon.  Plus, I'm applying for grad school.  That's pretty gutsy.  :)

What would you do if you could ditch the fear?

1 comment:

Maw Books said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and your really kind thoughts! I totally hope you win!

If I could ditch my fear, I would go swimming in the ocean and go scuba diving. I'm petrified of deep water (not pools, more like lakes and oceans). Gives me the chills just thinking about it!