Monday, June 2, 2008

Lunch with the Girls

The last time I saw Amber, my closest friend in high school, was the day I entered the MTC.  So she, Kerri, Missy and I decided to meet for lunch.

Once again, I found myself the single girl with the crazy moms.  BUT, that's okay.  I'll listen to their talk of birth control, breast feeding, poopy diapers and spit-up fiascos if they'll listen to my mission war stories.  Fair trade.  ;)


Kerri and Missy

Amber and me (doesn't she make me look like crap?!  Ugh!)

Chloe!  Kerri's little cutie.

I love this picture of Amber and Sadie!

Me and Sadie.  We match. :)

Well, even if all my friends are insane mothers, they sure mean the WORLD to me!  And they have really cute kids. :)

1 comment:

D'On Marx said...

And I wasn't INVITED??? WHAT THE..??? Do you think I don't sit at home all day. LOL J/K Looks like fun!