Friday, June 4, 2010

You better not pout, you better not frown...

'cause Kerri's comin' to town!

I could start and end this post with this:

Kerri and TJ need (NEED!) to move to Reno.

The end.






I HAD SOOO MUCH FUN!!!

Here are some highlights:

Donuts... again.  :)



Phoebe basically fell in love with Jack.... and vice versa.  Geez, if there was pressure for kids before, now it's out of control!  :)

VIRGINIA CITY:

shooting gallery

Playing with vintage hats


Chloe looks so happy because she's loading up that basket with TONS of taffy.

Like, $40 worth.  Kerri and Jack both claim they looked at me when the cashier gave us the total because they were in shock.  I just thought, "Don't look at me!  We are NOT paying that much money for taffy!"
 Crazy.


This shot was the best out of 5 million I tried.  All the rest look like Jack and Kerri have a cute little family and there's no me.  Sad.


Jack and I bought THIS beauty from an antique store.  I LOVE IT!  It's one of my favorite ever purchases.  Ever.


YARD SALES:

We went to breakfast beforehand.

Isn't Kerri beautiful??  I think so.


Some of my finds are below...

like this 25 cent frame.  It was the only thing I bought from the guy.  haha... I felt bad, but oh well!

a huge oval frame with this beautiful painting inside ($1)...
I just finished spray painting the frame and hung it on the wall.

baskets, baskets, baskets!  I got these, plus a few others for dirt cheap ($1 each).  And these baskets are NOT cheap (like normally $30 plus)!  What a steal!


THESE baskets... 2 for $1

I also got some embroidery rings and a rug... it seems like there was more.  Am I missing something, Kerri?

This gorgeous bowl was one of Kerri's steals.  She got a TON of these milk white dishes for super cheap.  This one was my favorite, as so we used it in their photo shoot.

We also had fun going to Michaels, Savers and Goodwill looking for tea party stuff.  But after our rockin' yard sale finds, those stores were super pricey!  We were spoiled.  

We did spend a good portion of our nights cutting out vinyl.  I'll show you my works of art later (when everything is done).  We didn't get all the vinyl cut in time, so I'll show you once I have everything and have time to put the vinyl pieces where I want them.  It'll look awesome!

There were so many good times.  Jack loved having the girls here and I loved laughing hysterically with Kerri.  

THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMING UP, KERRI!!!  WE LOVE YOU!!!!

photo shoot above...

No comments: