Except for the FREEZING weather. It was nice all day until we went out for the shoot.
AND....some days I can focus, and some days I can't. This was definitely a day I couldn't. It was like no matter how hard I tried or how many shots I took, I just could NOT get any right. I was very frustrated. And the lighting... I've yet to learn how to meter with full sun... so much to learn
So I begged Kerri to do something like this again with a real photographer. Or wait until I become one. But the girls might be 18 by that time...
Anyway, here are some shots from the day. Just look at them pretending what they would look like with a real photographer. Seriously perfect...
I caught Kerri and she tripped and fell backwards. hahaha...it was so funny!
Do you like the strawberry mess all over her face? (use your imagination to view this in its perfection)
Kerri doesn't like this one, but it's one of my favorites. It just feels so free to me... love it. A lot.
About 20 minutes in, Phoebe couldn't hack the cold and Chloe was shivering. So, we tried to recreate it in our living room. The lighting was terrible, and I really couldn't focus, but there are a few I think are so funny or cute even with their imperfections, so I had to include them.
The end!
I'll keep practicing. I haven't been doing my 365 project lately, so I need to start on that again. I asked Lynsey if I could be a second shooter at her wedding. That way, I can get more practice, she can have more pictures, and there's absolutely no pressure on my part. Karla, if you're reading this, guess what? I'm gonna be your second shooter, m'kay? ;)
2 comments:
Hey..some of those pictures are pretty good! I LOVE the second and fourth pictures! Such cuties :)
Some of those are pretty dang cute! Love it. Love the whole tea party picnic thing. Cute!
Post a Comment