Friday, June 4, 2010

I lied...

Picasa is actually working fine.  I just didn't know it.

Alright....

My b-day:

Free dinner at Red Robin.  The food wasn't very good, but our drinks rocked!


chocolate milkshake




Freckled Lemonade




What's this??  Oh, a pamphlet I found in our looong wait at Renown Hospital.  Jack's mom was admitted on my b-day.  (What is it with people getting sick on my b-day?)  She's "fine" now.  They don't know what was wrong, so I guess she can't be really truly better.  

I guess my b-day stunk because there were a lot of unmet expectations.  But, ALL people around me know now what is to be expected next year.  So... yeah.

The next day I stupidly checked my grade.  Already upset about my b-day, then to find out I got a C in the class I couldn't get a C in REALLY upset me.

Jack, wonderful husband that he is (seriously!), helped me drown my sorrows in some frozen yogurt from U-Swirl.

And a jamba juice.

And donuts.


No joke.

And you know what??  I felt SOOOO much better after all that sugar!  hahah!!!!

scroll up for more updates...

No comments: