Friday, June 4, 2010

I am back!

About school:  I'm *hopefully* taking the class FOR A THIRD TIME this summer.  The class starts Monday.  It all depends on financial aid.  Fingers crossed!

I will be playing catch up, but it will show up on the blog backwards, just so you know.


My birthday --

Jack made me breakfast in bed and it was PERFECT.  He is a PRO at making hash browns, let me tell you.

I went to work and when I got home, poor Jack had been so preoccupied thinking about what to do for my b-day that he didn't get any sleep from working the night before.  (I gave a list of demands...I could do that.  It was my b-day.)  He was so tired he ended up not having any energy to do anything.  I made him take a nap, and while he slept, the delivery man came!  My mom sent me flowers!  YAY!



Actually.... I'm having technical difficulties and currently want to shoot Picasa, love it as I might.

I will finish updates later.  Sorry!  :)

1 comment:

D'On Marx said...

Those flowers are beautiful!