Friday, June 18, 2010

Good news, Part II!

I don't really remember Part I.

ANYWAY, it's been awhile since I posted and I thought I'd give a quick shout out (and continue procrastinating -- oh vice of mine!)

1.  I (probably) have a job in July!!
If you didn't know, my current job is supposed to end June 30, but they may have found money to keep me and the other temporary secretary at the school district.  The head honcho lady (that's what I like to call her) -- also known as the Chief Academic Officer for the WCSD -- said it is likely our positions have been approved, but there's no official word YET as to whether the highest ups have approved it.

It is certainly not my dream job, but it sure beats unemployment!!!

2.  We are getting a roommate!!
This may not thrill some, but to me, it means a few things: someone here at night with me, someone else to talk to, and extra cash in the month.  (The BIG thrill.)  She's one of Jack's co-workers and a bit of a cougar -- I'm gonna have to watch her with Jack.  JUST KIDDING!  She's married herself, just lives really far away and is sick of commuting in to work.  She'll only be here in the week when she works, then it's off to her home for a few days.  We'll see how it turns out.  Hey, maybe it will motivate us to keep our house clean.  Maybe?

3.  I get to be a second photographer for a wedding!!
Not just any wedding, but Lynsey's.  And, let's face it, Lynsey is gorgeous.  It will be hard to take a bad picture of her.  Mind you, there will probably be some blurry ones, but that's why I'm a second and not the first.  I'm excited!

4.  Nope, I think that's it.

Just checking in.  Perhaps I'll post pics soon.  Probably not, though.  There's much to be done this weekend.

BUT if I need something to help me procrastinate....  there ya go.

2 comments:

Mitchell Madness...or lack there of :) said...

Lol! I was gonna say that I didn't remember tere being a part 1. Good luck with the possible job extention and the roommate!

D'On Marx said...

I'm excited for you. Good luck with photography gig. I can't wait to see how your pictures turn out. Jason's given me the go ahead to get my lens. :) Yay for the job too!! That's awesome news. Things are looking up for you! Did you notice that Jason and his dad fixed the area by your fridge? Just wondering.