Saturday, May 8, 2010

Oh what a difference baseboard makes!

Today I felt disgruntled.

Not the kind of disgruntled that invokes action.  The kind that invokes lethargy and distance.

You know that kind??

And I couldn't pinpoint where it came from.  Which made me feel more disgruntled.

I didn't get to put the shelves up in the massage room.  I was planning on that, and hoping for it, but Jack had a headache and the power drill isn't charged.

So I decided to paint doors.  Not the most exciting thing ever, but it was FORWARD.  Ya know?

Then I thought, "What the heck!"

So I started cutting baseboard (now that Jack's shown me how to use the miter saw -- the hefty one, not the handheld one).

And my disgruntledness is dissipating.  

AND our house is started to look put together!!!

Look for pictures on my 365 page.  I haven't taken any yet, but I will, no worries.


1 comment:

D'On Marx said...

I know the feeling, Danielle. I get that way sometimes, too. And I can never figure out what my deal is. Just send me to my room and put me in a time out. :) I'm excited you did a little more on your house. I'm sure you feel the weight of it just slipping off. So cool.