Monday, May 10, 2010

Good news!

Jack doesn't have a tapeworm.

He looked it up.  Said he had all the symptoms.  But the doc said no.

And the dogs didn't die today.

They could have, you know.  Trying to escape out of the yard at 4:30 am after waking me up.  Then waking me up at 5:30 again with their incessant licking.  Yeah, they could have died.

But they didn't.

AND it's snowing.

Oh wait.  That's not good news.

Reno.

3 comments:

D'On Marx said...

That is good news (for Jack). What did the doc say was the problem?

I don't think my dog would've lived. Either that or I would have taken her to the pound. hahaha

Kerri Marie said...

Takes me straight back to crystals dogs visiting us and the very long night we shared. =)

DANIELLE said...

It didn't HAVE to be a very long night for me, you know. But I had SOMEONE hogging my bed and keeping me up. ahem, ahem.