Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm finally putting (lots) of pictures up

It's just laziness, really.  That's the only reason there's been more blah-blahing rather than pictures.

I've been a busy girl.  Mom said, "You can't paint a piano!!!"  To which my reply was: too late.

Yep, I painted our piano -- RED.  hahahahaha...  I love it!



I've been cutting, installing, and prepping the baseboard for paint.  I've got the dining room, hallway, and most of the living room done.

Like Jonesie's yawn??  They seriously yawn all the time.  Cracks me up.

AND, this is my current nightmare wrought with all sorts of potential issues:

One of which being that it scares me.

Here's where I stand on this project:

There is a reason for fear.

There are fifty gazillion new posts today.  AND I updated my 365.  So, keep kickin' it on my little ol' blog.

Seeing the above photo, can you blame me for wanting to sit on the couch and post a gazillion new posts?

Calling it a night.



2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Love the red! I think if I had a piano, I'd paint it black. hahaha I'm on this black or dark brown furniture kick. Well, it's not a kick until I actually start something. :D

Good luck with the tiles and base board. Looks like a lot of work to me.

Kerri Marie said...

I am so proud of you cutting and placing base board and tiling! you are superwoman!!! I can't wait to see it all in person! And I LOVE the red piano! It is to die for!!!