Here are a "few" of my favorites. Now, just remember, this is my first photo shoot, and my first time using my new camera on someone other than Jack. Be kind.
This next one... I was going for old time vintage look. Maybe it worked??
Then I really started playing with post-processing. (Just in Picasa. Photoshop will have to wait.) Does the blog even allow you to see all the super terrific grain??
AAAAND, this is how most of the pictures turned out. This one's not too bad, but I have undeniably focused on the end strands of her hair rather than her 1) eyes, 2) face, 3) something important. Manual focusing, in the end, will kill me.
Thanks Jennifer for a lovely time! I can't WAIT until you visit again. (Seriously. Just be here for the summer.) AND I still think you, the desert, a guitar and stool = AWESOME. Next time.
4 comments:
these are AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!! there was i think one where it was a lil bright, but these are amazing :) dont u love the photo bug drug ??? lol
I think you did a fantastic job, Danielle. Better than I probably ever could do. Keep it up.
Gorgeous!! And it alway shelps to hhave a lovely subject! LOve ya jennifer! =) But really these are way good. You can practice some more on my girls this weekend. =) hee hee
Danielle,
I think these are great! But you had a beautiful model too.
I MISS RENO!!!!
Post a Comment