WHAT is Swagbucks, you ask?
Well, let me tell you. You know how you wish you could get free stuff? Yeah, me too. Thus Swagbucks.
You search using their search engine and randomly they give you virtual "bucks" you can use in their swagstore.
Some of the prizes: 4G Zune, amazon gift cards, Restaurant.com gift cards (another awesome program), paypal card=MONEY, movie posters, Mp3s, school supplies. Many, many things. Oh, and for Kerri - BARNES AND NOBLE gift cards.
You can sign up under me (so I can get more points) by clicking the banner below. AND YOU get bucks for signing up.
Do it. You know you want to. :)
2 comments:
Did someone spam this or are you actually advertising for this company willingly?
No, I actually did this post all by myself. Can't you tell? I mention Kerri's name specifically...
Wanna sign up under me?? :) I get points too, if you do.
Post a Comment