Or so I thought.
But after looking at them for the past ... ahem ... while, work is slow right now, okay? I'm left with this really bad feeling. Like I'm not good enough and my house will never be good enough.
And I have to take a stand in the blogging world and say: COLORED WALLS ARE WONDERFUL!!! The current trend is white on white, or beige on white, or white on tan. Those are beautiful combinations, but what is wrong with some good ol' blue walls?!
Case in point: I was glancing though a fabulously gorgeous decorating blog (it shall not be named) and the homeowners CRINGED and POKED FUN AT their previously orange-ish living room, which they promptly painted -- white?? tan?? I can't remember. The sad thing was, I LOOVED the orange. It wasn't an obnoxious orange, but a happy, mild orange. *sigh*
So, much to my dismay (and probably to my husband's delight who is currently unaware of my decision) I am giving up my decorating blogs. They just make me sad.
Farewell, lovely blogs. Farewell!
2 comments:
That's so sad. I don't think I ever could. But I guess if you have your house the way you want it, it wouldn't be hard to give up if it's not what you like anymore.
I HATE white!! I am all about color. You wouldn't know from my house but I do have a color picked out for every room in my house. Color is just way more fun and it shows more personality. What do they know. =)
Post a Comment