I don't think any other blogger blogs about finding a way to add their name to the bottom of posts. But I am. BECAUSE it's super exciting!! :)
Totally ditched church today and didn't feel guilty about it. What is going on with me?! (Shh....don't tell)
So, my library ethics class REALLY depresses me. Like alot. This is retake #2 and I have very little hope of getting a good grade in the class. As in, could potentially be kicked out of my grad program. See?? Depressing.
I've been getting depressed a lot lately. Like ALOT. Something's definitely wrong, but I don't know how to fix it. Thank heavens for Jack! I think I'd wither away without him.
To deal with the ethics-induced depression, I watched the sappiest, loveliest movie I have on my shelf. Well, one of them. "Return to Me" OOOHHHH how I love that movie.
Still can't find my camera cord. No pictures 'til then.

(Isn't it EXCITING?!) Almost looks like my handwriting. Almost, but not quite. :)
And D'On and Kerri are comin' to town!!! (In May, right?) Woot, Woot!!!
2 comments:
Where'd you learn how to do the signature?
I KNOW! Isn't it cool?? Just click on it and it will take you to the website I used to make it.
Post a Comment