Saturday, March 6, 2010

Motivation

I made it a goal to finish painting the ENTIRE house this weekend.  You know, the annoying stuff like closets.  Our guest bathroom was obnoxious too.  That one won't be PAINTED per se...  (I'm having visions of peach, but have no peach paint).  I am, however, lacking motivation to paint corners.

Blasted corners.

Motivation??  Come quickly!!!



If you wanna join swagbucks, click on the banner at the bottom of this post.  You won't regret it.  I promise.  :)


Search & Win

2 comments:

Kerri Marie said...

SO did you get it all painted? I have gone as far as buying paint in the last few days. But we'll see. Chloe's room is the only painted room in our house. =)

DANIELLE said...

I got it all primed. All except my bathroom door... BUT no one sees that except me and Jack, and I ran out of primer. Tonight I'm tackling painting... wish me luck!

HEY! You bought paint! That's half the battle!