(This may be picture overload, but we'll see how forgiving blogger will be...)
This picture was taken at about 10 pm Sunday night:
This picture was taken at about 9 am Monday morning -- with Jack still slowly making his way home from work:
Here's some more pics, just for fun:
Cutie pie Jake
Notice how Jonesie's cute little tail wags?
(Be warned: They have entered the teething stage and are more obnoxious than cute as of late)
The front of the house Sunday night. Notice how that front tree leans?? That worries me.
The apple tree
Our shed that is so stinkin' gorgeous I don't think I will ever paint it.
The backyard, where junk lives.
Monday morning -- the reason we cleaned out the garage all day yesterday.
And because I think this is hilarious.



2 comments:
C-O-L-D!!! Have fun with all that snow. I didn't know dog's snored..... very funny!
is that the wire hanger wreath off of ucreate? I'm dying to make one!
Great job!!!
Post a Comment