Well, here's today (as of 8 am).
My co-worker jokingly said on Friday, "They forecasted rain and, watch, it'll end up snowing." I told her to bite her tongue.
There was another time she told me to watch our puppies because they're likely to start chewing on our wooden furniture. I assured her they did that when they were tiny and they wouldn't dare try it again. That very same night Jake started chewing on the wood furniture. Then Jonesie the next day.
I think my coworker can see the future.
Or she has the gift where anything she says comes true.
If I can make it to work tomorrow, I will ask her if she can say something along the lines of, "And, watch, the IRS give you the $8000 for the house today." THEN I will know.
Be sure to keep scrolling to see my beautiful pictures from Josh and my Before and After pics.


1 comment:
HOLY SNOW FALL!!! I definitely don't envy you with all that snow.
Post a Comment