Jack FINALLY got his massage license! We are *hoping* to be up and running as a legit business in about 2 weeks, with licenses, business cards, and the works.
What this means:
- baseboard must go in
- bookshelves must go up
- dog hair must be tamed
- broken entryway tiles must be fixed
- entertainment center must be built (:
- house must be cleaned
- bathroom must be painted
- doors must be painted
- closet doors must be painted
- curtains must be sewn
- sewing must be learned
- cars must fit in garage
- craziness must be quelled
- the annoying gnat flying around me must be squashed.
Wish us luck!!!
5 comments:
And NO I AM NOT THE SISTER WHO DE-FRIENDED HER ON FACEBOOK. I'm not that shallow. LOL! SSSOOOOOo, I am so EXCITED for you guys. That's great news. Time to stop procrastinating. hehehe Wish I could be there to help you out.
You are so in trouble!!!! LOL Yeah for Jack! Well and you of course! And good luck getting all that done. And here us girls thought it was all going to get done for us. LOL
THis website has great sewing tips. =)
http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2009/08/sew-basic.html
IT's one of my favorite crafty sites
Ill post it on your facebook to but BEST BUSINESS CARDS COME FROM... moo.com. you guys need to check them out. YOu can even get a sample 10 to see if you like them. They are a bit pricey but one of a kind you can't get anywhere else. It's what I use and people always comment how different they are and they don't want to throw them away like other kinds. I don't care what anyone says about biz cards but they are a key to biz.
Post a Comment