Thursday, April 15, 2010

Changes

I have made some changes to the blog to help de-clutter.

I like it.

I have a 365 Project page.  The goal is to shoot a picture a day.  I got a new camera -- a Nikon D3000 with a 50mm 1.8 lens.

I haven't shot in manual mode since high school, but I LOOOOVE looking at photography blogs and I want to learn.  So, I hope this will help me learn.

That's about the newest addition to this blog.  Everything else is just links moved around.

On the list of things to do in my previous post was build shelves for the massage room, which is also going to be the library.  We started staining the boards today!  Woot!  One step at a time.


AAAANNNNDDDD.... I got a hair cut.  Nothing extreme.  A trim actually.  But, I have bangs again.  It's an adjustment.  :)

Happy almost Friday!

(looking forward to the 80 degree weather headed our way!)

3 comments:

Lynsey @ Run Love said...

why don't you have a NOT funny, of NOT interesting, or NOT cool reaction checkbox on your blog?

DANIELLE said...

Probably because I'm never NOT funny, interesting or cool. Why would I include those options if it's never an issue with me?? Silly girl.

D'On Marx said...

NICE Camera! I've been thinking of selling mine to get a Nikon, but we'll see. Can't wait to see pictures done with your camera.