Sunday, April 18, 2010

Honestly


What are your first thoughts?


That is all.

Except for this pic of Jonesie.  I meant to focus on her nose.  Truly... eyes are so overrated.  I'm going to start a new photography trend.  Noses are the openings to the ... nasal cavity.  Sweet.


Oh, and be sure to check out my 365 project.  It's WAY better than updates on facebook.  :)


5 comments:

Kerri Marie said...

I love he colors!! Is that something in the house?

Kerri Marie said...

OOH it's your guest bath right?! I don't lie that I con't leave coments on the 365! =)

Kerri Marie said...

lol I guess you get a weird accent when you type in the dark. hee hee

DANIELLE said...

Kerri, to be truthful, I don't really understand your comment. You a bit tipsy?? ;)

What's weird is on my work computer, the colors look orange and yellow, when on my home computer they look like they truly are: conch shell and persimmon red. I'm glad you like it -- we kinda think it looks like a circus tent. I wanted other's opinions.

DANIELLE said...

Oh and I changed the 365 page. You can leave comments now.