I went through my pictures and chose ones that really spoke to some inner yearning. I think I need to reconnect with nature, or God, or both. Find some peace and solace. Some calm. Find...something -- whatever it is my soul is lacking. Acceptance of self? Forititude to do what needs doing?
I just don't know. I only know I'm at breaking point, or just a hair past, perhaps.
Crashing. Undeniably crashing.
My yearnings:
Summer days
The steel bridge just past Loyalton at dusk.
Blue skies and classic, wholesome classic town USA (everywhere - AKA...no more cruelty)
lush GREEN
Wonderful first steps into eternal happiness
aka
MAKING A RIGHT CHOICE! (This is the best one I ever made)
Waking up to the sun peeking through pine trees after a snuggly night's sleep outside (I ACHE for this!)
Carefree evenings spent together where our only worry is whether the dogs will bring back the ball we just threw for them.
Being perched to FLY...
and then DOING IT
Quaking Aspen and wild primroses....
need I say more?
A striped hammock! Warm evenings with a book, lemonade, and fresh dreams on a lovely striped hammock.
Cute, small puppies that sleep all the time (rather than tearing everything to shreds with their new-found adult teeth.)
Traveling and reveling in new discoveries. (Especially with an incredibly handsome and funny perfect-for-me man)
Days I believe this



No comments:
Post a Comment