Saturday, February 20, 2010

Considerations

Considering... why I'm still awake.
Considering... my newly painted kitchen cabinets and if it was worth it.
Considering... why we can't seem to catch a break.
Considering... how I would decorate for Lynsey's wedding if I had full reign (hahah)
Considering... how much I need to do homework tomorrow.
Considering... the logistics of my very quick Vegas trip with my cousin.
Considering... how I'm going to stretch out on the bed since the dogs have taken over.

And finally,

Considering... getting off facebook for good.  Any thoughts?

5 comments:

Lynsey @ Run Love said...

Don't you dare consider leaving facebook for good. No on can leave...ever!!!

Stofam said...

You sure do have a lot of considerations! Hope it all works out and that it is worth it!

D'On Marx said...

I would miss being able to talk to you on facebook. It's my more guaranteed way of talking to you. :(

DANIELLE said...

That's just the thing - I don't get phone calls or emails anymore. And currently my other sister won't talk to me because of it and I get angry at other people because of it. Not worth it.

Oh man, the dogs just farted and it REEKS!

Amelia said...

I have a sister in law whose husband is a police officer and he's very particular about what she does online. He doesn't want her to have a Facebook account so she doesn't. There are a lot of things that she misses out on and it upsets her. It's things that normally we wouldn't call everyone over anyway. So, the little things are what you'll miss out on.

Love the work on your house, by the way. :)