Thursday, June 18, 2009

odds and ends

There is ever so much going on in my life:

1) The house *should* close ... someday??
Underwriter and appraiser = dumb heads. Honest.
This is sucking up too much time.

2.) I have now entered the detailed phase of wedding planning. There are some MAJOR things hanging in the air -- which literally kills me. All of yesterday was a continuous meltdown. Meltdowns are not conducive to productivity. No productivity means procrastination on the details. BUT at least we have a marriage license now!

3.) David, the 3rd oldest grandkid, graduated high school last Thursday. CRAZY!

4.) Had a bridal shower. Yes. FOR ME. WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD!!!! And entirely way too embarrassing to mention here. Let's just say, my cousin and sister have been waiting eons to throw the bridal shower. With evil laughter.

5.) Where is my stuff?? I no longer know. I have a little here and a little there. It's very confusing.

6.) Doctors + me = scariness!

7.) San Francisco, Sacramento, Las Vegas... There's a reason I don't know where any of my stuff is. (can't wait to be in one place)

8.) ENERGY! wish I had some... I get off work and only desire to sleep, sleep, sleep. Ah, sleep, my dear friend!

What's been going on in your life??

1 comment:

D'On Marx said...

hahaha, it'll calm down once the house and wedding are over with. And yes, sleep is a good dear friend of mine. I visit him quite frequently during the day. LOL! Something's wrong with me.