Thursday, June 25, 2009

soo sleepy!

Yesterday was the Extreme Makeover: Me Edition and... I didn't do it.  It asked to talk about who is your biggest weight loss supporter and who helps you misbehave.  To this I answer:  Jack!  :)  And just a smidgeon of me. haha

How did I do on my goals this week??  TERRIBLE!  Terrible!  But, I did go to the gym like 3 times...  AND Jack and I finally got on our bikes again.  Oh how I enjoy bike riding!

KERRI HAS HER BABY TOMORROW!!!!   I'm SO excited!

And someday, someday soon, I will put pictures up -- of my Vegas trip, of the house, etc.  I always seem to have one piece of the picture downloading process somewhere else.  If my computer is here at my apartment, my camera is at Jack's.  You know how that goes.

I'M SOOO TIRED!  

Oh, by the way, I think we may close either tomorrow or Monday.  Hurrah!!!

1 comment:

Kerri Marie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Yeah!!! I'm so glad it all worked out it seemed touch and go there for awhile. Hopefully I'll post some pics soon too. =)