Saturday, June 27, 2009

LOADS of good things!

(Not Kerri's actual baby...)

1. Kerri had her baby!!!! I'm so happy for her and can't WAIT to meet little Pheobie! (I'm not sure that's how you spell it...)



2. Jack's sister-in-law is at the hospital RIGHT NOW to deliver HER baby! WOW! Babies everywhere! I'm very excited to talk to Anika tomorrow and get the scoop.


3. I LOVE JACK! Just thought I'd throw that in there. (And he loves me, which is super cool.)

(Not our house...)
4. We close on the HOUSE on Monday!!!! I know, right?? It's about time! I'm soooo thrilled about this I can hardly stand it. Jack and I spent our evening at Home Depot, dreaming.


5. The countdown has long been started... 12 DAYS UNTIL I'M MRS. TOWNSEND! We are both very excited! The time has moved FAST! And it'll just keep rolling on!

Gotta love it all!

4 comments:

~Emily~ said...

I love all the not actual photo's. I'm excited for you guys to close on your house too. Glidden (paint company) is giving away a free quart of paint. Just go to their website and order one FOR FREE! Home Depot was a place we lived at while gutting our condo up there. Good luck with everything!

D'On Marx said...

They spell it Pheobe. No 'i'. Cute, huh? I'm excited about the house thing for you. Dreaming is so fun, but putting it to reality is so much better.

D'On Marx said...

Oh yeah, and I can't believe you're getting married in 11 days. So crazy. But YAY!!

Kerri Marie said...

Actually it's Phoebe Marie. LOL But that's okay I love you both anyways! =) I'm so excited for you a new house and a blushing bride!! =)