Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday

I heard this song on Pandora and LOVE IT! I figured it was pretty fitting for today.



I never wanted to be cliche and say Saturday was my favorite day of the week -- it was Sunday or Thursday or Friday. But it's now turned into Saturday, like everyone else in this world. :) On this particular Saturday I have to work -- do some final touches for my big conference in Tahoe next week. I actually go up for it tomorrow night. I can't believe it's here already! This conference was the reason I came back up to Reno, and I'm so glad I did! 

Anyway, I prepared for Saturday last night as I turned my alarm clock off. I had told my boss that my plan before I came into work was to sleep in. As luck would have it I woke up at 6:30 AM all by myself!!! Why can't I do that during the week??? Grrr...

I'm so happy! My car has been filthy -- a little bird found it and had ... issues... I was going to wash it this fine Saturday, but a big thunderstorm rolled through here last night and washed my car right up. HURRAH!

Wishing you all the best this Saturday!!


P.S.  There's another song I love, found here, but the music video is WEIRD!!!  I warn you!

No comments: