Friday, June 19, 2009

Extreme Makeover...

So, I didn't get a picture of Jack's fridge. I opened it and was embarrassed, not only by the food, but also by the fact that it's been...awhile... since we've cleaned it.

Let me just tell you, there's room for improvement.

ONE good thing from yesterday: It was the farmers' market, which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Jack and I bought cherries and pluots -- YUM!

I really wanted a deliciously fried funnel cake, but Jack said no and I decided I would "settle" for the ice cream sitting in his freezer. INSTEAD we ate cherries for dessert and I didn't even think twice about it. I actually forgot about the ice cream.

On that same vein -- the other night when I was horribly depressed I was craving doughnuts (yes, learned behaviour). I wanted a dozen and Jack laughed right out loud and said, "You can have one." I did my best puppy dog eyes and said, "Can I please have two??" He agreed and I happily took my two doughnuts, not worrying about the other 10 I was missing out on. hahaha...

He's good like that. :)

What I'm trying to say is this: I don't have pictures of the fridge.

BUT, if I could buy a new, fancy fridge, this is the one I would get:

1 comment:

D'On Marx said...

Fridge? That's not near as bad as the top shelf in my pantry which is designated for all of our CANDY!! Yes a whole top shelf full of it. And I wonder why I'm over weight?